What separates the two? What does a wise classy woman possess that a foolish and not so classy woman doesn’t possess?
- She Displays Confidence. She knows her worth and her values. She is aware of her likes and dislikes, her strengths and weaknesses. A classy woman, we have to confide in someone greater than ourselves. Confidence is confiding in. Who do we confide in? As much as I can boast about my one’s abilities, apart from God, I can’t possibly be the person that I am today.
- She Is Accepting of Herself. Self-acceptance is accepting of our skin color, height, and the qualities we are born with. Instead, of beating yourself up by wishing and hoping to be someone else mine as well accept your whole self. Change the things you can change, but accept the things you can’t change.
- She Has A Grateful Heart. A classy woman counts her blessings. She chooses to make the best of what she is given momentarily and remains faithful.
- She Is An Encourager. She chooses her words wisely by extracting their qualities and help them be their own true self. She refrains profanity as well as belittling others. Moreover, she focuses on the positive trait of the person.
ConfidenceConfidence is defined as a feeling of trust in one’s abilities, qualities, and judgment.
- Lacks Confidence. She questions her worth and her value because she doesn’t believe in herself. Lack of confidence is due to our own insecurities by having experienced some traumatic events in our lives that sabotaged our self-worth.
- Compares Herself. The late President Theodore Roosevelt once said, “Comparison is the thief of joy.” If we really want to live an authentic life, we must stop comparing ourselves. It is sad to say, most of us consume our time looking around at other women on social media wishing and hoping we have their life instead of creating our own lives the way we wanted it to.
- A Complainer. Instead of changing her situation and doing something about it, she chooses to complain because it is easier to do so. When we only focus on the negative, we somehow lose sight of the beauty of life on what it brings. However, when you choose to look on the bright side, you will have a lot to be grateful for and something to live for.
- Loves To Criticize. She hides her insecurity by judging others to cover up her flaws. She doesn’t take the time to examine herself before pointing the finger at the other person and blame them instead of the cause of her misery.
“Comparison is the thief of joy.”Theodore Roosevelt
These are the ways you can identify if you are a wise classy woman or a foolish and not so classy woman, examine yourself today, and see if there are areas in your life you can improve. I would love for you and me and rise above our situation and circumstances and start living the kind of life full of great expectations and happiness. Change starts within ourselves. We must do the work internally before we can manifest something outwardly.