Disclaimer: This site contains affiliate link that doesn’t cost you anything extra if you ever decide to make a purchase through here. With your purchase, I might earn a small commission. Thank you!
This easy recipe is my son Jaden’s ultimate favorite finger food. It only takes a few minutes to make. You only need a few ingredients. I guarantee you, your kids will ask you to make this time & time again. As a busy mom, this recipe is simple. It only involves less time cooking in the kitchen.
Ingredients You Need:
- 1-2 Chicken breast cut into cubes
- Panko or Italian bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- Cut chicken breasts into cubes. Season with salt, black pepper & garlic powder
- Beat 2-3 eggs depending on the amount of chicken breast. Add more eggs if needed. Season with salt & pepper
- Set aside cornstarch on the plate & Italian bread crumb or panko on another empty plate
- Then dip the chicken breast one or more in the cornstarch
- After dipping it in the cornstarch, dip it into beaten eggs
- Finally, coat it with Italian bread crumbs or panko.
- Place it into another plate
- Repeat the process until every chicken breast is coated.
- Fry into a pan for about 4-5 minutes on each side on medium heat. Make sure not too high or you’ll end up burning your chicken breast.
- Once it’s cooked, place it on a plate with a paper towel on top.
- Serve with rice or salad.
I use mayo & ketchup by mixing together to make a dipping sauce for this recipe. My family & I love this ketchup below, and this is what we usually use to make this dipping sauce.
I hope you enjoy this recipe! Please leave me a comment below, how it turns out for you & for your kids.