Disclaimer: This contains an affiliate link that doesn’t cost you extra if you ever decide to purchase through here. With your purchase, I might be earning a small commission. Thank you in advance!
Another exciting recipe that I am happy to share with you today. Now that I am on this Pescatarian journey, I have omitted chicken breast from this recipe. This pasta only contains veggies. You can use whatever vegetables you may have available on your fridge. But if you want to follow my recipe, you are more than welcome to do so. I have decided to become a full-on Pescatarian due to various reasons. If you wanted to know more, please check my video I posted on Youtube. Click the video below>
Ingredients You’ll Need:
- Farfalle pasta
- Chopped red onions (whichever you have available)
- Cut in half – cherry tomatoes
- Cilantro (optional)
- Green onions or scallion (optional)
- Salt, pepper & garlic powder for seasoning
- Ragu Alfredo sauce or you can use any brand you prefer
- Boil pasta according to the instructions. (Although, I prefer not aldente)
- On a pan, place olive oil & sautee red onions. Wait until it becomes translucent.
- Then add all the veggies, (cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach, cilantro & scallions)
- Season with salt, black pepper & garlic powder.
- Pour Ragu sauce
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain water.
- Add pasta over the pan and mix it all together.
There you have it! This creamy Farfalle pasta is so delicious. I pair with shrimp & mussels on the side. I decided not to mix it together with the pasta just in case my son who is allergic to seafood would like to have a plate of pasta. So, this is something I have to bear in mind when I make a portion of pasta. Hope you enjoy and like this recipe!
Watch Full Video: