This fish is meaty and it’s easy to cook. When I purchased mine from a local Asian Supermarket, I asked them to cut it in four. Today, I will be sharing another recipe. It’s called Hamachi with tamarind base soup. Tamarind powder is what I normally use instead of using fresh. Well, I can’t find fresh tamarind here. If I did, I wouldn’t know how to extract it. 😊The taste is as just good as the powder.
Ingredients You’ll Need:
- Diced onions
- Sliced ginger lengthwise
- 1 diced tomato
- Red radish
- 1 Jalapeno or banana pepper
- Tamarind powder
- On a pot, place a small amount of cooking oil Then sauté onions & ginger.
- Add hamachi fish then pour water, enough to cover the whole fish.
- Make sure your fish has been seasoned with salt already.
- Cover the lid and let it boil.
- Once the fish is cook, you can now add your tomatoes, peppers & radish.
- Then add your tamarind powder. Mix all together.
- Serve with rice.
I hope you enjoy this simple soup recipe. If you ever decided to make it, please let me know how it turns out for you.