- The power is in our tongue. Be careful what words we speak, guard it all times for it produces life and death. James 3:10-12, “He would love life and see good days. Let him refrain his tongue from evil and his lips from speaking deceit. Let him turn away from evil and do good. Let him seek peace and pursue it for the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are open to their prayers. But the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.”
- Humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God. “Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God that He may exalt you in due time casting all you care upon Him for He cares for you.” 1 Peter 5:6
- Be sober and be vigilant. We have an adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, soaking whom he may devour.
- Live Righteously. The effect of righteousness is quietness and assurance forever. The benefits of righteousness a)will dwell in a peaceful habitation, b)secure in dwelling places c) quiet resting places. – Isaiah 32:16-17 “So that as sin might reign through righteousness to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” – Romans 5:21
- Seek first the Kingdom and His righteousness. And all these things will be given to you as well. – Matthew 6:33
Disclaimer: Please be advised that this site contains an affiliate link that will cost you nothing if you ever decide to purchase through here. With your purchase, I might earn a small portion of the commission. Thank you in advance.
Below are the recommended books related to the topic I’ve written. Thank you.